Thursday, December 1, 2011

Places of My Life

A person is created not only by his education, experiences, mistakes and people around, but also by the places where he had been during the journey of life. When I go back to Bangalore for a holiday this X'mas vacation, I wonder how life of one year in Bangalore would have helped in creating my personality.

There are five places in my life. Perinthalmanna, Bangalore, Ottappalam, Dubai and Malappuram.

Each one of them with their on role and memories.

I like to travel. I travelled a lot when I was a student. And I travelled with my students after becoming a teacher. Whenever somebody planned a trip, I was the first to pack the luggage. It was always a lot of fun, with friends or with students....

But I always dream of coming home than leaving. I dream of coming back to Perinthalmanna leaving all places behind. It is my home, I am created by it. In every inch of me, there are the reflections and memories of my town.

But still I can't say much about Perinthalmanna like other places....It's in me, in my blood....

I am sure, I am going to talk about other places too..The two great cities -Bangalore and Dubai. I had been there seeking my love, I had been there to be sleepless. And I had been there to dream about Perinthalmanna, my Home.

And there were two years in Ottappalam where I got my degrees, my guts and one pretty friend, Priya Mohammed.....

There is nothing much to talk about Malappuram. I work there. It's the place which provides me and my son...

No comments:

Post a Comment